Sunday, October 26, 2008

Yummmmmy!!

My friend Steph, posted this on her blog awhile back and I finally fixed it. It is super super yummy. Bryan and the kids LOVED it. So I thought I would share it with everyone that reads our blog because I know your lives are just as hectic as ours. I for one appreciate a dinner that honestly takes all of 5 minutes to prepare.




Crock Pot Taco Soup
4 chicken breasts
2 cans corn
2 cans pinto beans
2 cans black beans
1 can Ro-tel
1 large can diced tomatoes
1 pkg dry ranch dressing mix
1 pkg dry taco seasoning mix
1 cup chicken broth
Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Tortilla chips
Sour cream

You need at least a 6 quart crock pot for this recipe. I use Sam’s frozen chicken breasts- run them under hot water for a minute and put them in the crock pot frozen! (Isn’t that great!) Then dump all other ingredients (except cheese and chips) on top of chicken. This really means dump-don’t drain anything!) Cook all day on low or 4-6 hrs on high. Before serving, remove chicken and shred with 2 forks and return to crock pot.Top each individual bowl with cheese, sour cream, and chips. SO YUMMY!

0 comments: