Monday, April 27, 2009

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Brian Estep

This past weekend Bryan kept the kids and I traveled with my parents to Lebanon, TN for a wedding. A friend of mine Brian Estep married his Princess Courtney. I am also lucky enought to say they are family....ok distant family but still family. Brian's sister Abby is married to my brother Dana. So, atleast for me, we are one big happy family. The wedding was amazingly beautiful. The bride of course was beautiful and Brian all dressed up looked pretty sharp too :) I missed the kids, but it was nice to spend time with my parents and catch up with old friends. It was so funny, on Saturday night after the reception we were back at the hotel and I was sitting in the lobby talking with friends. One of them said, "I guess I can say that in front of you, I've known you for 20 years." It seems impossible for me to think of knowing someone for 20 years..............I think I am in serious denial about turning 30 this year.

Mr. and Mrs. Estep
Sorry this is a horrible pictures, but I had to post it. Trust me there is a story behind it. It is a picture of Mark Conkin singing"Back Where I Come From." He has sang it at most of our friends weddings. I was blessed to have him sing it at our reception and what he said before he sang it at Brian and Courtney's reception is so very very true, "it brings us all together", just as if we were back at Good Ol' Sullivan South!!!




0 comments: