Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Water Park

What is more fun than a water park in November....according to my kids....absolutely nothing! I have been a huge slacker and am posting out of order and way late but better late than never. In November were able to visit the indoor water park in Pigeon Forge. It was so much fun and absolutely perfect for the kids. Cooper's favorite thing was to sit on a raft and ride the waves in the wave pool. Brylee really enjoyed the slide in the "little ones" section. I didn't get many pictures because our camera went dead and I forgot my camera but I will posts more from mom's camera later! We had such an amazing time with Poppy, Gaggy, Aunt Abby, and Uncle Dana!!

Brylee and Poppy! She has her Poppy wrapped around her little finger and he loves every minute of it
Cooper's favorite ride
I didn't think that he would like the slide because it was dark inside but he rode it a gazillion times
Water Baby





0 comments: