Thursday, June 10, 2010

Photo Session with Momma!

We have been busy enjoying our summer. Our days have been filled with tough decisions such as: Do we go to the lake or do we go to the pool? The weather decided not to cooperate with our normal plans, so I decided we would have a Mini Momma photo session. I LOVE LOVE my new camera and couldn't wait to try it out on my favorite subjects! We went downtown because I thought the old buildings would make a gorgeous background. Well, we only made it to the park next to the library because Cooper and Brylee were not cooperating. They were more interested in playing tag, but I did manage to get a few shots while according to them their "legs were resting."
























Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tennisc G said...

These are ADORABLE, Leslie!! Your kiddos are growing up WAAAAAAAY too fast! Thanks for sharing.

-Gina

Prabhjot Jolly said...

Hello, your children are very cute and adorable. The love in their eyes for each other and the naughtiness is out of this world. I pray they grow up to be good human beings :) . God Bless!!