Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fathers of the family

Father's Day...just a few months late :)
After all these years...still holding hands
My amazing grandparents, Mam & Pap

Brylee Grace collecting her "pine combs"

back row: Bryan, Uncle Mike, Uncle Otto
front row: Dad, Pap, Uncle Chester

So, so blessed to have such amazing men in my life.

My grandfather, oh, what a man. I tear up just thinking about him. He is amazing. Really...how do you put that much love in words. He has loved me and prayed for me since the moment I was born. He has always said that I was born to do something special...I hope and pray I make him proud. I have so many special memories of him and am lucky that he is still with us to make more!

My Daddy, it doesn't matter how old I am...he will always be my Daddy. In my eyes this man hung the moon. He is the sweetest, kindest man I know and just a tad grouchy too :) But, after raising me for 30 years (I say that because he still is) how could you not be a tad grouchy.

My hubby! Absolutely the best father to our children I could imagine. I love and admire his commitment to Coop and Brylee and to our family. He loves like no other.

0 comments: