Sunday, November 23, 2008

All I have to say is....................

YOU ASK FOR IT

1. We took this picture right after the babies got out of the tub and as you can see before we put their pj's on

2. It was taken in Cooper's bedroom and the walls are blue (which is really funny because when I had a boy I promised Bryan that I was not going to paint the walls blue)

3. They are playing with a toy on Cooper's head rail that has been there since it was his crib (and yes it is still there......and yes, we really need to take it off)

4. I love love love this picture of cute baby bootie :)

You might wonder what in the world would possess me to post a picture of my babie's naked booties. Well, let me just tell ya. My friend, Tina, tagged me for her little game. The game: go to your fourth file, pick the fourth picture, post it, list four things about that picture and then tag four other people to do the same. Now for my list of four people:

1. Tiffany

2. Stephanie

3. Kristen

4. Rachel

1 comments:

Tina said...

Leslie, What a cute picture! Priceless! I got to talk to your brother and sister in law before they left Palmer on Tuesday. What a SWEET couple. You could tell that they love Cooper and Brylee very much. You are lucky to have a close knit family. Happy Thanksgiving!