Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Cooper!!

An interview with the birthday boy!

My favorite food is: pizza

My favorite sport to play is: baseball

My favorite show on TV is: Jake and the Neverland Pirates

The coolest person on Earth: God

My favorite thing to learn about in school: math

My favorite thing to learn about at church is: Jesus songs

The thing I do the best at is: tag

If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to: "winter, spring, or summer?? Florida"

My favorite color is: red and pink

When I grow up I want to be a: ninja

My favorite song is: Silent Night

My favorite book is: Skippy John Jones

Three words that describe me are: light skinned, nice, I have green eyes like Mrs. Booher

When I was little I used to: play more

My favorite season is: winter

My favorite place to visit is: Mimi and Papaw's house

My favorite snack: Doritos

My favorite drink: red Gatorade

One food I really don't like is:

My best friend is: Peyton W.

If I had one wish it would be: to have two more sisters like Sissy

My favorite thing about Daddy: he plays a lot with me

My favorite thing about Mommy: you are really sweet

My favorite thing about Sissy: she gives me a lot of things

My favorite thing about Cane: he likes to wrestle with me

My favorite thing about Lila is: she sleeps in my bed with me

What I like to play with the most: cars and monster trucks

My favorite movie: Robots

Mommy & Daddy's nicknames for me: Chief, Bubba, and Coopey-D

0 comments: