Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lions, Tigers, and Bears, Oh My!!





Thursday was the last day of school!!!! So, on Friday, we headed to the Knoxville Zoo. We started our summer vacation off with a fantastic fun filled day seeing the animals and hanging out with great friends: Josh, Sarah, and Griffin. The kids enjoyed it more than I had imagined. They were amazed by all of the different animals, and Cooper soaked it all in and asked TONS of questions. I have not been to the Knoxville Zoo in years, and I must say I was really impressed. I can't wait to take the kids back!

They loved petting and brushing the sheep




LOVE THIS!! Cooper was amazed at how big the bear was up close

Brylee's first feel of sand on her toes! She wasn't too sure at first, but then decided it was really fun. I can't wait for the beach.

Not so sure about the carousel ride
She absolutely cracked me up with the "serious face" She would have sat still and watched for hours




Josh, Sarah, Griffin, Cooper, and Brylee checking out the otters




0 comments: