Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day Crafts

I stole an idea from my friend Kristen added a stolen idea from my mom and made the cutest Mother's Day bags for all the wonderful mom's in our family. The project took longer than I expected (apparently I am overachiever) because I decided to do a bag for all the moms, but it was well worth all the work. The kids really enjoyed putting their thumbprints on the bags to make the flower petals. I took fabric and cut out the names and then adhesed the letters using web fuse. I sewed buttons on for the middle of the flowers and then the kids used their thumbs to make the flower petals! Crafty and FUN but the best part was everyone LOVED their bags!! I didn't take pictures of all the bags but here are a couple of the finished bags.









0 comments: