Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The day "after"

Cooper had a pretty good day. He layed on the couch the majority of the day and watched cartoons, which, at our house is really unusual. He didn't have much of an appetite, but the nurse told me to expect a decrease in appetite. However, around 4 p.m. he started getting restless and fussy. Well, my normal solution to the kids grumpyness is GAGGY!! So, I called Gaggy and told her we were on our way. I knew that my Mom was sick with worry, she had not seen Cooper since we left the ER. I knew that it would be great for both of them. We were in the yard and Cooper heard a woodpecker, we walked down to the creek and went on a woodpecker hunt. We never found him, but Poppy broke out the old binoculars to aid in our search and Coop loved it. Hint! Hint! If anyone needs any Christmas ideas :) He played a little and enjoyed spending some time outside once it finally cooled down.



He was trying to tell me where woodpeckers live

I hope they are always as close as they are now


0 comments: