Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sewing Time


I have really enjoyed the last couple of weeks off of work spending time with the kids; in my spare time I completed a couple of small sewing projects. On a side note, I have realized that with 2 children under the age of 4 I really have no spare time. I have always wanted to learn to sew and slowly but surely I am getting there (if you call a pair of jammie pants and a pillow case dress getting there). I can't wait to learn new things and make the kids more adorable little clothes. I'm going to enjoy making them things now while they will still wear them because, I know all to soon they are going to be to "cool" to wear something that their mother made them. Brylee loves her jams, as she calls them, and I'm in the process of making Coop a pair, of course, this had been put on hold for a bit, but I will finish them eventually.

Brylee sporting her pillowcase dress at church

Chillin in her jammy pants I made from an old t-shirt

1 comments:

Tina said...

Loving the pillowcase dress. I'm thinking matching dresses for Caylee and Brylee??? Yeah for you for learning how to sew. I don't have the patience for it.