Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I wanna be a ROCKSTAR Baby....

You guessed it, both of the kids wanted to be rockstars for Halloween. Truth be known, whatever Cooper wanted to be so did Brylee. Every time Cooper decided what he wanted his costume to be Brylee would chime in with her famous "me too, Bubby, me too." He was such a good sport and finally decided that she could be a rock star too, but she had to wear a skirt.
The kids loved trick or treating, but I think they enjoyed the treats that were hand delivered by Uncle Hayter Dee, Aunt Lee, and Zach the most!
It's impossible to keep this group of kids standing still.
It's hard work being a rockstar, but somebody has to do it!
Bryan joined in on the dressing up too! He went all out and sprayed his hair black. I almost refused to let him out of the house looking like that. After all, we are new to the neighborhood.
Coop's masterpiece! The goofy pumpkin!










0 comments: