Monday, May 24, 2010

Field Day

Once again the kids had so much fun at their school's Field Day. The last couple of years I have gone over on my lunch break, but this year I took the day off and spent the whole morning playing in the water! I am so glad I did. It was so speacial to enjoy the day with them.

The most hilarious moment of the day goes to Brylee. Brylee told me she needed to go pee pee, so I turned around to hand the towels to a friend of mine. I turn back around to see Brylee (minus her bottoms) squatting and peeing in the middle of the field.

Brylee being her silly self

The Three Muskateers: Brylee, Luke, and Caylee. They have been together since the baby room and have become the best of friends.


Coop enjoying the COLD water

Brylee's friend Luke, but according to Brylee his name is "Lukey"
Brylee and Bryan playing soccer

1 comments:

Infoturn said...

Super photo's!