Monday, May 24, 2010

Go CUBS!!

Cooper's biggest fan!!


Coach Daddy!!
His first HIT


Cooper is a proud member of the Cubs!! These pictures are from the first game of the season. Cooper had his very own cheering section. Thanks for coming out everyone and cheering him on. We were cheering him on and Brylee started crying. She didn't understand why we were yelling at her brother. I explained that we were cheering for him and cheering was a good thing. Well, she didn't like it one bit and we were not allowed to cheer the rest of the game.

Cooper loves tee ball and I see many afternoons on the ball field in our future. When we were leaving the game, Cooper and I had the following conversation:

Coop: "Mom, when is it my turn to play football?"
Me: "When you get a little older"
Coop: "then when is it my turn to play basketball?
Me: "You have to be a little older to play basketball, too."
Coop: "Soccer, I can play soccer now. Can't I?"
Me: "yes, but it is a different season. We will play soccer when school starts back."
Coop: "okay, good. I want to play them all."











0 comments: