Saturday, September 4, 2010

End of summer = no life jackets!!!!

The R kids are swimming machines! After one week of swim lessons Cooper was life jacket free but Brylee was still using her arm floaties. About two weeks ago at a friend's birthday party, she surprised me by swimming across the pool without her arm floaties! So, the R kids are both swimming all over the pool completely life jacket free!!! I can't believe how quickly they are growing. It seems like every time I turn around they are doing some new "big kid" thing.

She kept telling her Daddy to throw her higher. It really surprised me because she doesn't like to be up high. I think she inherited her Daddy's fear of heights.

Silly Guy!! I love my big kid :)

I love this!! Cooper kept telling B to throw him sidewards
Flying Coop
Swimming in the deep end with a little help from her friend the noodle
YAY!! She did it! All the way across the pool...by herself!!

Learning to dive.....I think he might be the next member of the swim team

0 comments: