Thursday, July 31, 2008

Conversations with Cooper

I have not felt very good the last couple of days and had a horrible headache. While laying on the couch watching a movie with Cooper we had the cutest little conversation:

Cooper: "Mommy can you turn up the volume I can't hear it?"
Me: "Cooper mommy's head hurts really bad can I turn it up just a little"
Cooper: "Mommy what's wrong?"
Me: "I don't know buddy I just don't feel very good and I don't have any energy."
Cooper: "Where do your batteries go Mommy. I'll get you new ones so you have energy again."

God Thank You for the sweetest little boy in the world!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Leslie-
Thanks for the comment. Sometimes I wonder if people think I am crazy.
I am glad to see your family! Super cute babies!! Tell Dana to start a blog so I can see them too.
I am so glad to be in touch.