Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Conversations with Cooper

One of Brylee's birthday presents was a toddler Bible from her great-aunt Jan Jan and Great-Uncle Otto. She loves looking at the pictures and listening to the stories, but Cooper LOVES LOVES the Bible. The first night my Dad probably read a fourth of it to him. Last night. Cooper wanted to read it again and I did. Every time I would stop he would ask me to keep reading. Well, I don't know about you, but there is no way I could say "No, that is enough of reading the Bible." So, like any other mom I read and read and read until I read the WHOLE thing to him. We read for over an hour and he never moved. He asked question after question about the people and the stories, and Bryan and I loved the fact that he was so excited to be reading the bible with us!! But, the funniest moment came after I had finished reading and closed the cover....


Cooper: "Mommy, why are there bird people on the back of Sissy's book?"
Me: "Coop, those are not bird people. They are angels."

0 comments: