Sunday, September 6, 2009

Splash Pad

We also had tons of fun at the Splash Pad this summer!! A good friend of mine from work told me about it, but I was skeptical at first. I am so glad that we gave it a whirl. It is perfect for the kids. It is small enough that I can keep an eye on both of them at the same time, and keeps them entertained! Needless to say we spent many bright and sunshiny days playing in the water!!






One of the best days we spent at the Splash Pad was our play date. We met up with good friends for a fantastic day of fun. We started off with a picnic, and let me just say 3 mommies and 7 kids, hectic was not the word for it. Luckily, once we hit the water things were a little calmer and the mommies even had a chance to sit and catch up a little. Joanna (mom to Abby, Ellie, and Luke)and Tina (mom to Carson and Caylee) are amazing, and I love the fact that our youngest children are all in the same class in child care. I'm hoping there will be many more summer play dates in our futures!!

Luke and Brylee ( I tried to get a picture of Brylee, Luke, and Caylee but I couldn't get them to be still long enough)

Cooper and his partner in crime Carson

0 comments: