Sunday, September 6, 2009

Flashback to the "Boro" 4th of July


We really look forward to the 4th of July, and our trip to Murfreesboro. We have been traveling to the Boro for 4th of July since Cooper was born. It is neat to look back at the pictures and see just how much has changed within the last three years.
This year was so relaxing and fun. We spent every minute we could in the pool playing, and after the kids went to bed at night the adults stayed up and played cards. I must admit I don't remember the last time I have laughed that much.

This year Uncle D even recieved a new nickname, thanks to one smitten kitten of a niece. He is now "My Dana" according to Brylee. Brylee has always adored him, however, this trip she decided that "My Dana" hung the moon. She would just sit and stare at him, it really was the sweetest thing. She wanted to follow him everywhere, and he was delighted. I believe the adoration is a two way street in this relationship :)

Brylee loves Abeeeee too!!!



The 4th of July trip wouldn't be complete without

GAGGY and POPPY

Thanks D and Abby for such a wonderful wonderful weekend!!

0 comments: