Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sevens

Alright Tina, here goes.....





Seven things I plan to do before I die:

1. Build our house
2. Celebrate with my kids when they graduate from college
3. Celebrate with my kids when their babies are born
4. Return to school for my doctorate degree ( Dr. Reynolds sounds pretty good)
5. Take the kids to Disney World
6. Take a vacation with my mom ,dad, brother and sister-in-law
7. Retire early and enjoy some quality time with my hubby (nice thought isn't it)




Seven things I can do:

1. teach alternative school and LOVE it
2. cheer my friends up when they are having a bad day
3. LOVE my kids with all my heart
4. laugh at just the wrong moment
5. check my oil in the car and check the tire pressure (thanks to my daddy)
6. ski (both water and snow)
7. make super cute cakes! I really enjoy making birthday cakes



Seven things I cannot do:

1. Fix my hair like Donna does at the salon :) it always looks so much better when she does it

2. give good driving directions
3. teach pre-school (I don't know how how pre-school teachers do it)

4. make dinner and everything be ready at the same time
5. make everyone happy all the time
6. watch ultimate fighting on TV, I can't stand it
7. win the lottery :(


Seven things that attracts me to my spouse:
1. His hands
2. His need to do the "right thing"
3. Watching him with our kids
4. He is a tree hugging hippy at heart
5. He loves me just the way I am
6. His kindness and generosity
7. His strength


Seven things I say most often:

1. "Do you have shooey pants?"
2. "Do you need to go to the potty?
3. "Hey Mom, I need help!" (maybe this should have been number one)
4. "Love You"
5. "Did you have a good day at school"
6. "Guys please" (I say this ALL day long to my students)
7. "Oh Geez!!!"


Seven celebrity crushes:
1. Dave Matthews
2. Ryan Reynolds
3. Patrick Dempsey
4. Peyton Manning
5. Dave Matthews
6. Dave Matthews
7. Dave Matthews

1 comments:

Tina said...

Wasn't that a fun waste of time! After I did it, I thought more about some of the things and I may have to go back and change some answers. You can do that right?! It's my game, I'll make the rules up as I go!