Sunday, September 14, 2008

Today was a good day because....

  • I got to cook breakfast for my babies while Bryan attempted to sleep in.
  • We completed Cooper's first homework assignment: going on a circle hunt and going on a square hunt. We had so much fun finding both of these shapes around the house.
  • Cooper helped me do laundry. I was in our room putting away laundry and Cooper wanted to help, so I asked him to carry clothes to the laundry room. He disappeared for a second and then returned on Brylee's Barbie jeep piled the clothes on and drove them to the laundry room.
  • I got to catch a matinee with my mom in the middle of the afternoon. Thanks for the movie Mom it was fun!
  • I ate a yummy dinner courtesy of my husband!!!!!!
  • AND I got to tuck both of my babies into bed and tell them, "Mommy loves you to the moon and back"

2 comments:

Abby Davis said...

Hi guys! I couldn't wait to thank you for my "Aunt Abby" plate with the kids' handprints! THANK YOU SO MUCH! It's the best gift I could have been given. I love it. Miss you all so much and hope to see you soon! We love you!!

Yo Mama said...

Your babies are so cute. you sound like you ar great Mommy. Love the blog!