Monday, January 26, 2009

20 things you may not know about me

My friend Tina tagged me in this fun little game :) Here you will find out 20 things you may not know about me.


1. I was engaged when I met Bryan.
2. Bryan and I met playing volleyball. I was the referee and he was playing. I was chatting with my friend Bek after the game and he came over to talk to us. I didn't know that he was Bek's little brother. We talked for a bit and he asked me to go to his softball game with him. I told him I would go, but only if he came back to my volleyball game at 9pm (thinking there was NO WAY he would come back). Needless to say, I knew I was in deep trouble when he came back to the gym that night for my game.
3. I am a true "daddy's girl" in every sense of the word. My Dad is my hero.
4. Bryan has been trying to teach me to white water kayak since we started dating. I love it although I am not very good.
5. I am the first person in my family to earn a Master's degree, and I only walked at graduation because my Papaw asked me to.
6. I lived in Charleston, South Carolina.
7. Every guy I have ever had a serious relationship with has been in the military EXCEPT for Bryan.
8. The epidural did not "take" when I was in labor with Cooper and it was pure misery.
9. The epidural was pure magic when I was in labor with Brylee. I didn't even realize I was ready to push until the nurse announced to my friends they had to leave the room so I could have a baby.
10. I love to read celebrity gossip magazines.
11. I love to make decorative cakes. I made Cooper a 3 dimensional frog cake for his 1st birthday. I made Brylee a princess tiara cake for her 1st birthday.
12. I really want to return to school and earn my Doctorate degree.
13. I love to skydive. Bryan actually bought us a skydiving package as my wedding gift.
14. I have a very unnatural fear of sharks. I will only get in the ocean if the water is crystal clear and I can see the bottom. (My husband loves me for this when we are trying to plan vacations.)
15. My favorite book is Watership Down.
16. I managed a hair salon for two years.
17. I worked at Annie's Room, wedding dress store, while planning my wedding and I REFUSED to wear a white dress.
18. I promised my parents I would wait until after I graduated from college to get married. I graduated in May and got married in June.
19. I would like to have another baby, but Bryan says "NO WAY!"
20. I would like to learn how to sew.

Now I tag the following people to complete this litte game too:

1. Kristen O.
2. Tiffany
3. Rachel
4. Joanna
5. Emily

1 comments:

THE DEWALD FAMILY said...

OMG! I am with you on the sharks. I am at the edge with the toddlers only ankle deep!