Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry Merry Christmas

I can finally share with everyone the absolutely amazing pictures that we had taken before Christmas. I didn't want to post them before Christmas because I was giving the prints out as gifts to our families. I have had them for a few weeks and I can't stop looking at them. It seems like every time I come to the computer I end up going back through them. They are simply amazing.

One of my friends, Tina, recommended Denise Skelton, and I am so grateful!! I called Denise and scheduled our time, but I had to cancel because Bryan had to go out of town for work. Well, my sweet sweet hubby worked a miracle and suprised me by coming back into town and re-scheduling our appointment (with a little help from Tina). It turned out to be the PERFECT day. We even had real SNOW to play in.


This is one of my absolute favorites because it "captures" our family just as we are.

Warming up Coop's hands (it was SOOOO cold)








I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of Coop















From Our Family to Yours,

We hope you had a Blessed Christmas

Sorry, I had no intentions of the post being this long. However, when I started uploading pictures I kept going back and adding more. These pictures are like Pringles, once you pop the top you can't stop lol. Every time I would go to add one I would think "but I have to post that one too." You can see our slide show that Denise created for us here and you can see ALL of the photos here (I know can you believe it there are MORE fantastic pictures.

I really truelly have to thank Denise from the bottom of my heart. I am so unbelievably grateful that she shared the evening with us and captured such special memories of my babies. When I scheduled the appointment with her she sent me an e-mail and ask me a few questions about our family and what I wanted her to capture. Well, I told her what every Mom says "Everything my kids do is special and cute to me so I want to capture it all." How is that for a vague answer. I have sat and stared at these pictures in amazement of how special they are. Denise was able to capture Cooper and Brylee's expressions and the things they love dearly in these photographs. Denise somehow managed to catch the "little moments" that Bryan and I treasure as parents. Denise, I am so grateful for you and your God given talent. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! We look forward to our summer play session!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST IN CASE! If you are looking for someone to do your family photographs I highly recommend Denise (if you couldn't already tell). She is more than a photographer she is: a bow putter backer (she put Brylee's bow back in her hair more than I did :) AND a wardrobe changer (she helped us change both of the kids THREE times), and she is absolutely FANTABULOUS!!

3 comments:

Tina said...

I am SO glad you were pleased with her work. I told you she wouldn't disappoint. The pictures are fantastic.

Denise Skelton said...

Leslie, I think you were right, you can give Tina a run for her money! :)

I am SO glad you are pleased! I had a wonderful time with your beautiful family and can't wait to do it again.

Happy New Year!
Denise Skelton

Rachel said...

Les-You must know that your family is beautiful! These are great pics and I love the red against the snow. How lovely!