Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday B!!

My sweet and adorable hubby is celebrating his 3oth birthday today!! I have been asking B what he wanted to do for his birthday and he kept saying, "just a night in with you guys." I kept thinking for his 30th birthday surely I should do more but, he kept insisting that he didn't even want to go out to dinner. So, as I sit here listening to him read Cooper his bedtime story I am so grateful to God for giving me a husband that only wants "family time" for his birthday! He did make two requests 1) he wanted to pick the kids up from school a little early and 2) steak and shrimp for dinner. I will have you all know that I was nice enough to fill those simple requests and even went a step further and ordered him his favorite ice cream cake. Cooper and I decided after bathtime that we should tell Daddy our favorite things about him.

more to come......

0 comments: