Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Booty Shakin Contest

jump shake your booty jump jump shake your booty






Yes, you read that correctly we held the first Booty Shaking Contest in our living room last night. I was giving the kids their bath last night and Cooper would not get out of the bath tub so in my exhausted, husband out of town, spent the day at the waterpark, injured back mood I suggested a booty shaking contest between Cooper and Brylee after bathtime. Of course, Cooper jumped out of the tub and could not wait to get his shake on :) My plan worked. I was thrilled and even more thrilled at the funniest moments I have seen from my children yet. Luckily Bryan made it home in time to catch a bit of the contest. This was one of the events that had me running to get the video camera and the camera all the while trying to catch my breath from laughing at them so hard.
here are a couple of pictures from the waterpark too!


0 comments: