Saturday, June 28, 2008

Brylee's Boo Boo

My poor baby got her first boo boo. We were outside today cleaning our cars and Brylee was on her riding toy sitting between my legs and holding on. Well, the next thing I knew somehow she took a tumble and here is the result: a big lump and skinned up forehead. Luckily she had her big brother there to take great care of her, Cooper asked if we could take her to the doctor to make her feel better. He did an amazing job holding boo boo bear (a bear shaped ice pack) on her little head for her. I know bumps and bruises are going to happen but there is nothing more heartbreaking than not being able to "fix" it. Uncle D, I know when you read this you are going to be really worried about her and I promise she is fine and very excited about her trip to come see you and Aunt Abby this weekend!

boo boos are no fun

but I'm OK

1 comments:

The Osborne Family said...

It always looks worse than it is! We have a boo boo bunny. Sometimes mine will try to find boo boos on themselves just to get him out of the freezer! I hope her cute little face heals quickly!