Monday, June 16, 2008

Wonderful Anniversary! Thanks Baby!

Bryan and I celebrated our four year anniversary with a wonderful trip to Cozumel, Mexico. It was a beautiful trip and we had so much fun. It was amazing to lay on the beach and have NO responsibilities for days!! I can't remember the last time that I didn't have appointments, work, and someome saying "mommy" every 20 seconds. I got to read a whole novel, something I have not done since Cooper was born. We were so blessed to take this trip with our amazing friends Josh and Sarah Moody. Bryan and Josh have been friends since 2nd grade. The funny thing about Josh is when I first "met" him he was away at school in Pennsylvania but I felt like I knew him because Bryan talked to him and talked about him all the time. I remember Bryan telling Josh on the phone that he had "met the one" and I knew how important I was to him if he was telling Josh about me. Anyway back to the trip, we had soooooo much fun. We rented a jeep one day and cruised around the island and went shopping in downtown. We snorkled and saw some crazy looking creatures. I swore to Bryan that I would never again swim in an ocean where I couldn't see my feet. We spent most of the time laying on the beach, swimming in the pool, and of course eating all the wonderful food the resort had to offer. Thanks Baby for the amazing anniversary! I love you!










































Thanks B! It was truely an amazing trip!

2 comments:

Abby Davis said...

Great pictures! Looks like you guys had a wonderful and relaxing time at the beach. Hope you all are coming to the Boro for the 4th. We can't wait to see you!! Lots of Love -- Ab & D

Tina said...

Lucky! The only trip we've been on without kids is one night in Nashville for Chad to run a marathon. Glad you had a great time. How did the kids do with Gaggy?