Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mexico here we come!!!!!!

While Bryan and I are extremely excited about our trip to Mexico I am also extremely nervous. This will be the first time that I have been away from either of the kids for more than 24 hours. To be completely honest I do not think I have been away from them for a full 24 hours. We are going to Cozumel on a mommy and daddy get away with our friends Josh and Sarah Moody. Josh and Sarah will also be leaving their son, Griffin, who is just over a year old. I know that it will be wonderful to spend some time with my hubby again but I am so worried about the kids. I know they will be wonderful, they are staying with Gaggy and Poppy (my mom and dad) but PLEASE say a little prayer for us. I guess honestly pray for me that Bryan doesn't kill me for complaining the whole week for missing the kids!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks and I promise to post pictures of our trip when we return.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Hi Leslie! Welcome to the blog world. I enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to other entries. We're praying for a safe trip for you and for everything to go well for the children.

The Osborne Family said...

I am jealous! We have only had a few, short 1 night stays away from our kids too! I'm sure you'll have a great time! I would kill to be able to hang out on the beach and read an entire novel all by myself! Have fun!